Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beijing, China

Hey hey hey. One night in Beijing~ Woot. A 7 days trip to Beijing. I think this trip is more tiring than working. Haha.


This trip from ASA Holiday was supposed to be 8 days. Due to my work, I can only join the trip for 7 days. 


Well, 7 days of touring is too much to say. So let the pictures do the talking.







I stay in Marriot Hotel, Beijing. I got a shock when I entered the hotel room.


The toilet has a glass panel which can be seen from the bed. But they also respect our privacy. If you are sharing a room with someone else, there's a curtain to cover on the glass panel. But the room is damn shiok. I really love the room so much. No wonder it's 5 stars. I will renovate my room like this in the future. 

Well, after exploring my room, the tour exploring started.












Most of the sightseeing places are built in Ming Dynasty. Imagine in their era, there was no machines. All these are built with the resources available in that century. All of the paintings are hand painted. Building one of the buildings have to spend more than 10 years. I can imagine how lifeless the people were in that era.

For people who know me well, they know that I am not a drinker. I don't go clubs or pubs and I don't drink. But in Beijing, I went to the club. Cargo Club. The name is so funny. I thought the club will looks like cargo. 



One bottle of Martell cost SGD700 for one bottle. I can buy 3 bottles in Singapore. That's all expensive.

Majority of the products there are made in local. Imported goods are very expensive. Even their cars are made in local. That's why I can see a lot of Audi, BMW, Mercedes. And their branded cars are cheaper than in Singapore. If I buy one Audi in Singapore, I can buy probably 2 there. Haha.






Too many people taking pictures already. So I only took with this red colour one. Hehe.

























The weather there was 36 degrees. Even I'm wear spaghetti strip with shorts, I'm still feeling so hot, even at night. Every night when I'm filling up the water in the bathtub, I can see that the water is clean and clear. The moment I go in the bathtub, the water straightaway turned black. Eeeeeeeeyer. 

The whole trip is very fruitful and I gain a lot of knowledge about the dynasty. If I were to choose to go China again, I will choose to go in December. The weather will be more cooling. Haha.

I'm planning for another trip after my diploma ends. But I don't where to go. Taipei? Korea? Japan? Or Italy? Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment