Awww~ Another holiday has ended. My wonderful company retreat to Malaysia, Malacca has ended. Everyone in my agency has participated in this wonderful, enjoyable and unforgettable trip. We spend our 3 days 2 nights at A'Famosa with a half day tour at Malacca town.
They gathered at my house downstairs for the transport mini-bus to come and fetch us at around 10am. Everyone has a "ai koon" face. We started setting off to Malaysia via Woodlands Checkpoint.
We reach the famous Malacca bridge (the one with A&W) and we know that our destination is getting near.
There are a total of 13 people including 3 children. We stayed in a 4 room superior villa with air-con and a private pool.
After settling down, we headed to the Cow Boy Town to have our dinner and spend the night watching their carnival and fireworks.
That ends the first day of our trip.
On the second day, we planned to have a morning walk at 7.45am. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we cancelled the morning walk and headed to their Safari Wonderland to see animals and the bird show.
After that, we have our sports and recreation by playing archery, paintball target shooting and go kart.
We had buffet dinner at the clubhouse and head back to villa for prize presentations and games. As I am the games coordinator, I can't be able to capture the "torturing" moments of my boss and colleagues playing the games that I have created. But I believe they are now afraid of cup noodles, titbits, skittles and 汤圆. Hahaha.
Day three. We have to check-out at 12nn and the transport is picking us up to go Malacca town. So I had cup noodle as breakfast and get ready to Malacca town.
Of course, we had the famous chicken rice as lunch.
And their town is busy as it seems although it was a weekday.
We visited the 400 years old temple. The monks were chanting at the time we reach. So we offer some joss sticks and pay our respects to the goddess.
After that, we went to gave a tasty chendol. While we were waiting for our dessert to be ready, we saw a lot of trishaws with Hello Kitty decorations. It's my favourite! Very cute right?
We had our dessert along the Malacca river.
After that, we went to the landmark of Malacca.the sun is scorching and I can't open my eyes.
And we went to the Straits of Malacca. It was one if the busiest jetty in the olden days. Now, there is a mosque on to of the sea. The sun went down behind the mosque. The image is beautiful.
After enjoying the last shine from the sun, we had the Satay Celup (Satay Lok-Lok) as dinner. It was filling for me. And the satay sauce was not as spicy as I imagined.
And I ended our trip with a thrilling encounter. My boss left his bag, with passports and handphone inside at the Straits of Malacca. He only realized it after we finished our Satay Celup. He made us heart dropping. We rushed back to the jetty hoping to have his bag back. And luckily, the bag was left untouched and he managed to get his thing back. It was unbelievable. He left his valuables at Malaysia for two hours and was able to retrieve it. Lol.
Beautiful trip ends with a beautiful smile. Let's wait for the next agency retreat next year and I can't wait for it.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment