Monday, September 16, 2013

NK Hairworks



Hello. I'm back. Just came back from Genting Highlands, Malaysia. Will blog about my trip in the next post. 

Now I'm gonna blog about my hair. My irritating color-dropping hair. The last time I dyed my hair was on my birthday, in June. Now September and my hair makes me look like a crazy woman. But there's always a place where they can solve my problem. It's NKHairworks.


They are located at Anchorpoint, Alexandra Road, Basement One. The hair stylists are all very professional. 

As for me, I will look for Chloe to help me with my hair color. As she is kinda short, I will ask another hair stylist to cut my hair. 


She's Chloe. A very cute and helpful person. 

Anyways, my black roots and color dropping makes me feel so sick and tired to style my hair everyday.
 

You see. My hair when I'm in Beijing. OMG. So I thinking of doing dip dye to my hair. Dark color on the top of my hair, and bright color at the bottom of my hair. In this case, if my black hair roots grow, I won't look like a crazy woman. So I actually googled a few pictures which I think I like and show them to Chloe. 




I can't make up my mind. So I decided to do something like the picture below. 


I showed the picture to Chloe and she started bleaching the bottom of my hair first. 




Then she starts to dye the top of my hair, and color the bottom of my hair which was being bleached. And after everything finished, I simply fall in love with my hair. 



My hair looks so nice no matter at the front or back. So my camwhoring starts. 





Bleaching of hair will make my hair spoilt. 


See! My hair ends looks so dry and damage. Their Hair Rescue treatment is a solution to my hair. 

After doing the 4-steps treatments, my hair looks so shiny and smooth. And I started to camwhore again.  




Now, I just can't stop staring myself at the mirror or take pictures of myself. I'm so in love with my hair. 

There are several outlets located in different areas. All the hair stylists are very professional. They give advices and do recommendation which suits your hair needs before touching on your hair. 

They have promotion now. First hair or nails services will get 20% off, second hair or nails services will get 50% off. So now call them for appointment and beautify yourself. 

NK @ Anchor Point
370 Alexandra Road, #B1-22, Anchor Point,
Singapore 159953
Tel: (65) 6476 6638 / 6476 6637
Opens daily from 10am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment