Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello. I am VivienTan.

Hello Everyone. I'm back after so long. I've been Missing-in-Action for about two years. Haha. Well, now I'm back. I will continue blogging and share whatever I know, because 'Sharing is Caring'.

I have been working as a secretary of two years plus le. Still back to the company which gave me a lot of good friends and good memories. Colleagues and my boss treat me very good. For the past two years, company gave me a very good benefits as an employee. I appreciate it.


Kynn and I. We are still the best partner. 


Nur and I. We are both Geminis. She's just a day older than me. Haha. 



My wonderful colleagues who gave me this lovely Hello Kitty on Secretaries' Week.


Hanisah and I. She's the Recruitment Officer in our District.

I also can go overseas sponsored by my boss. Up to date, I only went to Hong Kong and Bangkok. Almost can go Melbourne but I gotta missed it because I was re-taking my GCE 'O' Levels. 

Well, went to Hong Kong and keep pestering to visit Madame Tussauds. Took pictures with people who I wish to see in real life. But too bad, they don't have Show Luo, 罗志祥. =(
All the wax figures are made according to the actual person stats.


林志玲. She is not that tall as expected. The wax figure is on heels and seems like I'm taller than her in flats.


吴君如.


阮经天.


Robert Pattinson. Wooo~ Handsome.


Princess Diana. 

During Hong Kong trip, I made it to Macau on the last day of the trip.


It is just like we are at Harbourfront queueing to buy ferry tickets to Batam. Haha.

First thing is to have a wonderful taste of their Portuguese Egg Tart. It's really delicious.  


Also, cannot miss the trademark of Macau. It is the CASINO. I feel so happy that I actually gave their casino HK150 to them. (I lose money in the casino. I treat it as a contribution to their fixtures.)


After Macau, I came back to Singapore and accept my fate. 

My second trip from the company is to Bangkok. The first thing I reach there, besides checking-in to hotel, I went to Naraya. Haha. Bought the bags and pouch at super low price.


Also went to 拜拜the 四面佛.


Not forgetting that there's a Madam Tussauds at Bangkok. Although the wax figures there are similar to Hong Kong, but there are some figures which Hong Kong don't have. 


Princess Diana.


Cristiano Ronaldo.


David Beckham. The picture looks like he don't like people to smell his armpit.


姚明. He is really VERY tall. I admit I'm kinda tall already. But he's taller. His height is 2.25m lor~

As this trip is sponsored by company, so there is a so-called Gala Dinner with everyone.


Same. After that also came back to Singapore and continue my life. 

At the meantime while I'm working, I also managed to pursue my Diploma in Kaplan Higher Education Institute. After Diploma, I may be taking Degree.

Two years is a long period of time. I can't write everything down because my memory is very poor. I can forget things within split seconds. But I remembered how I celebrate my birthday this year.


Applied leave on my birthday (because it happens to be on a weekdays), and plan to change my looks but the only thing I did was dyed my hair red. 


It is actually purple-red. I wanted to dye this kinda colour long time ago. Finally I did it. Haha.


Thanks to my hairstylist, Chloe.

After that, I had dinner with my parents. But because I gotta work the next day, I had to end my birthday early. Hehe.

Anyways, my health is deteriorating. I'm always sick. My immune system is getting weaker and weaker. But this won't stop me from working harder to achieve what I want. 

Hope everyone take good care of your health. Take more Vitamin C and drink a lot of water. 

Gotta end this post here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment