Monday, July 8, 2013

Study mode


Hello. Well, this week is just another normal week. Work and school.  Attended my last lessons of
the modules and this week I will be preparing for my exams. My exams is on next weekends. Meaning my weekend burnt. Some more its 7pm to 10pm. Ho seh ah. Haha.


Recently washed my car myself, but after awhile it still gets dirty especially during the haze period. But I enjoy washing my own car. I have a sense of satisfaction after I see the car shining bright like a diamond. Haha. 


Finally, the last day of work day has arrived, FRIDAY! Plain face to office. Do I look scary without make-up? Haha. And finally survived until knock off and enjoyed my weekends.



Went to Bugis+ to watch Pee Mak. Like a finally. I wanted to watch this show ever since my brother and his girlfriend highly recommended. But worth a second watch. It's funny, scary and also touching. I cannot imagine one day if I were to pass away, my soul will come back and continue accompany my love ones. 


Weekends over. Time to study real hard for my exams. I don't want to waste my time, effort and money to repeat my modules. I know I can do it. 加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment