Finally exams are over. I'm back in office with a relaxed mode.
Received this top from Ruby. I like it so much. I like to wear these kinda top because I feel so comfortable. I don't like to wear those tight fitting tops because I don't think there's a need to show off your curvy body-line or how slim you are. Just love how I am now. This top actually belongs to Kynn, but she was having a small flea market at our office while I was on leave. I missed her bargainable items. However, Ruby bought this top and I saw it and I grabbed it. Hehe. In exchange with a Paul Smith Rose perfume sample. So happy~
I'm so skinny until my colleague treat me this cupcake. It was bought from Alexandra Village Market. Nice. Oreo cupcake. From then, I keep craving for cupcakes and oreo. It has become an addiction to me.
Office is still so busy. I have tons of things to do. Been having chest pain and difficulty since the past two weeks and I have to act that I'm fine while in office. I don't want my colleagues to give my sympathy and different treatments because I'm sick. I still can work finely. And I will go for a body check soon. A bit don't feel like going because I'm scared to know if my health is "spolit" but still, I still wanna know what happened.
God, please bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment