Hello Peeps! Sorry for the late post as this post is a joyous post. I was waiting for the photos to be ready for this post.
I'M FINALLY MARRIED!
Finally all the long preparations and research has ended. My status changed and my surname has changed too.
I'm not a person who likes to plan for big events. So I'm glad that everything has finished and a new life has started. I still remember about 1 year ago, my husband, Wilson, and I started planning for our future and decided to get married and stay together for the rest of our life (Of course, he did proposed to me.). So, we started to look into websites like SGBrides for events schedules for wedding shows and wedding showcases from different hotel banquets and Singapore. After about half a year, we decided to have our wedding dinner in ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove. Our wedding planner, Hui Ping, helped and assisted me throughout the whole planning and event. I'm glad that she didn't flare up at me for my "common sense" questions and probably some unreasonable request. LOL. I'm not those kind of person who are unreasonable all the time. Just that I requested to put my things like my wedding photo albums, wedding gowns and other big items at her office a day before my actual day. She accommodated to my requests without any "roll-eyes" attitude. I'm so happy that Wilson and I had chosen the right place to celebrate our joyous moments with Hui Ping and the crew of ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove.
After confirmation at Sentosa, I started looking for photographers to shoot for my pre-wedding photoshoot, also looking at many different wedding gowns in TaoBao. I was so lazy and tired to the extend that I decided to take up package. So I went to google and search for some cheap and nice bridal shops and I've decided to take up in Johor Bahru just TWO MONTHS before my actual day. Browsed thru Google and found this one in JB. Castalia Wedding. The whole package is not so costly as I imagined and the result is real good and they managed to get everything done within two months. When I told them that its only two months left for my actual day, their eyes went wide and asked if I am pregnant. I rolled my eyes and told them that I would be more than happy to be pregnant, but I'm not. =(
We have 5 sets of different gowns and suits for our photoshoot and 2 sets of gown for actual day and it can be different gowns from the photoshoot. We did some alterations to our package so it actually costed RM4,200. The exchange rate has already benefited us! Hahahahahaha.
So after everything has confirmed, Wilson and I were just waiting for our big day to come. With the help from many of our friends and relatives, the actual day was a happy and enjoyable day.
I did not include all the photos but I would like to thank my longest BFF in my life-time, Deon, my make-up artist as well as one of my sisters for the sabotage in the morning ceremony. She did a pretty nice job on my makeup as she just graduated from CosmoProf.
Deon and I
Of course, after all the sabotage and tea ceremony, all of us headed to Sentosa for preparation. Wilson and I had our solemnisation right after the first march-in and the delicious 8-course menu started running in one after another.
The whole event ended pretty smooth and our guests had a full stomach back home. I loved to say that it was a great choice to hold my wedding dinner in ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove. You can have the whole reception area, ballroom and even the toilet by yourself. There won't be 2 weddings going on concurrently at the same place. Your guests won't go into the wrong ballroom. The wedding dinner package was fantastic. The crews were superb, especially Grace. I lost my voice for the dinner and I could barely hear what I was saying. My throat was pain and swollen and I have to shout to communicate with my guests and the crew. Grace actually informed the kitchen to make a warm honey lemon drink for me to soothe my throat. I was so surprised when she handed me the cup of warmth. She's very observant and caring. THUMBS UP, GRACE!
This is the only picture I had with Grace in it.
There will be special rates for hotel room stay if you were to celebrate your wedding anniversary with them. Probably Wilson and I will consider that in year 2018. Wahahahahaha.
I would also like to thank my best buddy since I'm 15 years old. Ryan. He really helped me A LOT for the wedding arrangement and also my emcee for the night.
Ryan. Best Pal.
Also, my sisters who sabotaged Wilson on my behalf to let him know that he had to 过关斩将 to marry me. LOL.
Left to right: Magdalene, Deon, ShingYee and KL
Also, my wedding bands. I got my wedding bands from EMBR. I would like to thank them too. You know why? LOL. I got the wrong size during my order and I had to do an exchange. They are from the US. So I had to post the rings back to them for the exchange. I told them that I'm using their rings for my wedding. They posted the new rings in a wooden box for us and two perfectly-fitted rings.
Also, I would like to thank Ryan's brother-in-law, Mike. He took videos and photos for my big day. He did a great job! My brother-in-law was asking me for Mike's contact for his own wedding photoshoot too. My family loves Mike!
Last but not least, very big THANK YOU to Tan Parents and Ho Parents. They are the one who supported us physically and emotionally.
New life, new chapter. Wilson and I had completed the first big thing in our life and now preparing for the second one. Fear not, we are letting the nature to take its course for a new member to enter our life. Heh heh.
Once again, Thank You everyone who were involved and invited for the CELEBRATION OF THE BIG DAY OF WILSON AND VIVIEN!
WE THANK YOU! WE LOVE YOU!










No comments:
Post a Comment