Monday, April 10, 2017

Emotional short post


Hello Monday. I didn't mean to drag this post till now but I am busy with 2 big things in my life.

Now, I am sitting in front of my computer to write this post as I suddenly feel emotional and wanted to write it out but thinking about how should I start and where should I start first.

28 years in my life, I feel like I have achieved the things that I wanted, at the same time, I have also lost the things that I used to have. I feel like I have lose myself. I am not the Vivien Tan compared to 10 years ago. Many things in my life just happened to let me gain more experience in life as well as knowing that there are other people out there who are not how you think they are. I have nobody to talk to, or I should say I don't want to talk to those whom I always talked to because I don't want them to worry. At some point in time, I feel like I'm just coordinating to the life of others. They manipulated my feelings and emotions towards them and made use of them. I'm not afraid to offend people when I was young, but now, I do. Respect is the thing. If you want me to respect you, you have to give me the respect that I deserved.

My family can let me rant my anger and tell me what to do. As you grow up, you don't want your parents to worry about you. But what if your family are the other people whom you can talk to and pour out your heart? I don't know what to say. Just feeling lousy.

A youtube video to share to end this post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment