Hello March 2017. You are a year older. This post is a throwback on Valentines Day. Remember I said I'm celebrating my Valentines' Day with my boyf in Johore?
So we had a staycation in KSL Resort. I didn't expect that the room was so fantastic. Not that atas but it was higher than my expectations. I enjoyed a lot in the room.
As my room in is KSL Resort, naturally my boyf and I went to KSL for shopping. Saw interesting things and there's a guy who is quite 'pro' in the UFO catcher. There are a lot of UFO catcher and there is one with pokemon.
Very cute right? There's also this beverage stall selling fruits flavour soda in Pokemon cup. I had one Mango soda and it's nice.
The cup is very cute also right? It's Pikachu. There are also Bulbasaur and Chamander. It's actually a normal plastic cups and the stickers of these pokemons.
So a 2D1N Valentines' Day was spent in the hotel room and KSL Shopping Centre. Took a selfie with boyf before we checked-out.
Traffic was not jam and we reached home very early. So in order to have more Valentines' Day atmosphere, I used app to filter some selfies. Hehehehe.
That ends my Valentines' Day. Boyf still dotes me like how he did when we were just together. We had many things to do until April and I have 1 overseas trip to go in end March. Tired die me. I will update next week. Hehehehe.
Quote of the Post -
Every day is a new day, you will not be able to find happiness if you don't move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment