Friday, February 10, 2017

February 2017 Agency Gathering


Hello Friday! TGIF! This is a back-dated post. Chinese New Year 2017 is coming to an end, everything gotta get back to normal.

I went back to office quite frequent during this Chinese New Year and got addicted to the mirror in the lift which captured nice #ootd of mine.




I need more skills in taking #ootd shots with mirror, but I'm starting to love my 42 inch long legs. Hahahahahaha.

So, I went for my agency gathering on Monday for Louhei and Karaoke session. I was having sore throat but I still went to sing out my lungs. While others are singing, the girls are playing handphone apps.


This is the only presentable photo and the extra hand behind was a celefare who played Texas Poker throughout the whole session. Hahahahahaha. This app caught me and I started playing around.



My boyf look damn chio in this. I got so jealous about his chio-ness. Hahahahahaha. 

I will be having a 2D1N Valentines' Staycay tomorrow and my holiday mood is on! I just hope my boyf will give me an unforgetable Valentines' Day this year.

Again, I shall end my post with a 'Quote of the Post'.

Quote of the Post - 
The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.


No comments:

Post a Comment