Monday, June 22, 2015

Fifth of June


Hello June babies. How did the June babies celebrated their memorable birthday?

Well, I am a June baby as well, but my birthday this years sucks. FML. Hahaha. I'm officially 21 years and 60 months old. Growing older and older each days, ooooops, I should say getting more and more matured each day. 26 years of life on the Earth. I had so much thoughts. I will post it one day when I'm emo, probably.

Anyways, my birthday falls on a Friday, definitely not a Black Friday, and it happened to be my company kick-off at The Star Vista. So before my company event starts, I went shopping for a bit while and bought cute and funny pillows.


So carried these into auditorium like a dumb-dumb. Lol. Just updates on company's status and challenges to do for consultants. After company's kick-off, my manager brought us to my favourite bar, Alley Bar, which serves nice and fresh Crabmeat Aglio Olio. Naiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ 




That's how I celebrated my birthday. Not expecting much on my birthday because I'm getting older and older. Being drunk on my birthday is not meaningful to me anymore and I'm not a drinker. That made my colleagues headache because they had no idea how to plan the celebration. But still, thanks to everyone who wishes me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment