Who is a dog lover here? Did you went to the pets picnic at Turf City on 6 June 2015? How do you find the event?
Well, I went. I was aware of this event 2 days before the actual day. So I did not managed to buy the tickets at the Early Bird fee. It was very worthwhile. The fee includes admission for 4 persons and 2 dogs with lunch sandwiches for human as well as doggy bites and door gifts.
There were a lot of people and the weather was not in everyone's favor. It turns sunny to cloudy within split seconds. It was humid and cold at the same time, so we need to take good care of our bodies as well as our woof-woof.
So let the pictures do the talking.
There were many different breeds of dogs. All are so adorable and cute. Of course, I should not have missed out our own main leads. Ahboy and FatOne.
It was a fun and enjoyable event. If there are such wonderful events to spend time with my woof-woof, I won't hesitate to participate. So I will end this post with my handsome Corgi-mix-Pomeranian, Ahboy.



No comments:
Post a Comment