Monday, June 22, 2015

Hatyai Trip [16Jun15-19Jun15]


Does this comfy bearbear looks familiar? It is in Changi Airport Terminal 2. I believe you know where you can find it! Lol. Well, I flew in the air again. This time round, I had a virgin trip to a place which I have heard of it since I was 4 years old. 

To be a filial daughter, I went Hatyai, Thailand, with my parents to celebrate Fathers' Day, and I'm so proud to be there with my dad because my dad is CARLSBERG, 好友满天下! Wahahahahahahahahaha! My dad started to saw his friends at the arrival hall in Hatyai until the last day at the departure hall. I should not underestimate my dad from now on. 

So same SOP, let the pictures do the talking.


































I realized I had more pictures of dogs than the scenery. I'm also quite upset when I visit Thailand because people always mistaken me as a Transgender! OMFG! Which part of me looks like Ah Gua? Durhhhhhhhhhhhh. During the second day of the trip, I paid 3baht to the toilet and the auntie direct me to the Gents! And I told her that I'm a female and she laugh out loud until the whole market can hear her! This is the awkward moment. -_-"

So, I will end this post with my Ah Gua picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment