Konichiwa Tuesday! Today is Chinese New Year Day 4 but this post is about Day 3. 😁
So my colleagues came over to my place for CNY gathering. I really must say, my parents are the BEST IN THE WORLD! Despite me being the host, my father woke up early to go to the market to help me get the food for my colleagues. He even cut, marinated and prepared the food into boxes for me. My mum helped me to boil the soup with yellow beans and ikan bilis. I'm so touched. 😭
While waiting for my colleagues to come, I washed the Mahjong tiles and prepare the table, as 3 of them want to play Mahjong before the full force present.
Synne was the first one to reach my place. Followed by Jehanne and Guan Da. We started playing Mahjong first while the rest slowly came over one-by-one. My achievement for the game was to game with the same colour. Generously given by Synne. Hahahahaha.
Yeah yeah! Hahahaha. But after all the games, I still lose money. 😢
Slowly all of them arrived at my house and I get the steamboat started.
All the gamblers, alcoholics, fun-makers, jokers! This Chinese New Year was the most eventful. I had seen almost all of my relatives and friends. My dad proposed to go overseas next year during CNY, so there won't be much fun.
After all the days of steamboats and pineapple tarts, my body is alerting me. I'm getting all the flu symptoms one by one. Now I'm resting at home while my colleagues are having their CNY celebration again in the office and I'm writing this post.
Please drink more water, especially those with Vitamin C. Stay healthy and enjoy everyday! I shall end this post with a 'Quote of the Post'.
Quote of the Post -
Choose the people who chose you.
No comments:
Post a Comment