Hello Wednesday. I just came back from Genting Highlands, a place everybody knows. This trip was confirmed 2 months ago and the purpose of visiting is to have my CNY Reunion Dinner with my family in such a cooling weather to have steamboat buffet. Hahaha. Suddenly my English grammer is so broken.
I didn't take a lot of pictures in this trip because there were nothing special and interesting, BUT, there's a new shopping mall called Sky Avenue. It's not fully open yet. Some retails outlets like Timberland, Samsung and The Body Shop has started their operation, together with some F&B outlets like Llao Llao and Gong Cha.
This trip, I experienced the Fish Spa. I never try before and IT IS VERY TICKLISH! I have video-ed it down but too embarrass to post it here. 😂
Well, so basically, the weather was really very cooling because it was raining throughout the three days. Even on the last day, the journey on the road was pouring small drops of rain. I really had nothing much to describe about this trip because I have been there 'n' times, however, I dropped by the "Strawberry Farm" which is on the way down the hill. My father suggested my boyf and I to take our wedding photos there.
We did a sample first. Disclamer: This is not the actual wedding photoshoot.
Got the 'feel' there right? Hahaha. Photos were taken by my brother's girlfriend. My this very cute boyf didn't smile at most of the photos because he thought that my brother's girlfriend is catching the angle. 😆
So I was back in Singapore last night and now writing this post. Waking up after a short holiday is hard to accept the fact that I'm back to face the reality of the society. Busy days ahead are waiting for me. So I better get moving and end this post with a 'Quote of the Post'.
Quote of the Post -
Sometimes you have to put a fake smile on and pretend like it never happened. It's not call giving up. It's called growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment