2016 was not a good year for me emotionally, physically, financially and whatever 'ly' you can think of. My work was not as good as I expected and my body needs a overhaul. I have to admit that I am getting older and I MUST really take care of my body to build a family with my boyfriend whom we have been together for years. Well, the story of my boyfriend and I, I will do it in another post because I can't find all our pictures. Hahahahaha.
I have always been wanting to update my blog. However, I can't find any reasons or any events to share, but now, this is the only place for me to share my thoughts. I realised that I am getting more and more sensitive and getting more and more away from the society and living in my own world with my own rules and objectives. So from now, 2017, I will write down thing here in my cosy little blog space. I am not seeking for any attention, I'm just transferring my memories from my brain to my blog. My blog will be more wordy and pictures will be little. I will try to upload more pictures.
So what have I done in the past 17 days in my 2017? Only work. I only work for the past 17 days in my 2017. My manager organised roadshow event at Bishan Junction 8.
I am not sure if you guys know what I am working as. Hahaha. I am a Financial Services Consultant representing AIA Singapore. During the roadshow event in Bishan Junction 8, the crowd was awesome. They are very friendly people and I felt nice talking to them. During one of the shift, the crowd was not so good as expected so, as I am a very vain woman, I played with some photo-editing app and the result scare me out.
I cannot believe I can look so chio right. LMAO! The original picture looks like this.
I was too bored at that time so I went to explore interesting apps in my phone. Now, the roadshow event has ended and I am looking forward for the next one in February and hope the response will be better than Bishan Junction 8.
I have so many things to prepare for Chinese New Year and at the same time, I need to do my work. This Chinese New Year will be quite a significant one for me and I shall not say the reason out now. So I'm gonna put in 101% of my effort into it and I wanna see the happy smile on my parents' face.
Saying about my parents, I have so many emotional thoughts which I don't think I wanna write about it in this post. But, my parents are THE BEST ONE to me.
I am feeling so emotional right now. 😞
Okay. So for the past 17 days, I have also streamed LIVE. Hahahahahaha. I didn't expect that I can be a Gamer Girl.
I only stream in Twitch.tv (link is on the right ➡). Well, I started streaming in January 2016 playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I can tell you, I AM A SERIOUS NOOB. I don't play these kinda computer game in the past except for MMORPG, but CSGO is the first game that I'm getting more and more serious into it. In order to get myself better in my competitive games, I practiced in-game workshops, I watched YouTube videos on how the professionals react and I played with players with higher rank than me. If you are CSGO player, you should know that you have to be Level 2 than you can play competitive games and you have to win 10 games to get a rank. So for me, after winning the initial 10 games, I got myself a rank, a GOLD NOVA II. Hahahahahahaha. I'm so proud of myself for this.
I also made friends with some Singaporean streamers as well as CSGO players. They taught me a lot for streaming and playing and I appreciated them. Watch me LIVE some day. Probably you have to follow me in my social medias to know when I'm LIVE.
So basically, these are the things I've done for the past 17 days which include making a comeback to writing blog post. Hahahaha.
I really want to write so many things but I don't know where to start from. So I will end this post with one of my 'emo' pictures and will update again soon.
Quote of the post -
Nothing ever happens if you don't make it happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment