Hello Saturday! Today is Lunar New Year Day 1 and today is the day which I took the most pictures in the past 1 year, I supposed. Hahahaha. I took some selfies for #ootd.
I had a hard time styling my hair today because I was using the new curler I bought from Carousell and I am so fcuking pissed off with it. I bought the 2-in-1 curler together with a Hello Kitty Mahjong set and I feel like a scam! In the description, the seller didn't mentioned that it is a travel size.
You see the dice can cover almost the whole Mahjong tile! What the hell? I PM-ed the seller and she didn't reply back to me! I'm so frustrated. I bought this Mahjong set for the CNY gathering at my house on Day 3. Now I have to take out my old set to play.
This is the first angry thing which happened on CNY. Here's the second one. I went to Sheng Hong Temple in Paya Lebar for my blessing today as this is my SOP for CNY Day 1. While I was queuing up to buy the very sibei delicious Muah Chee, which I always had them on CNY, there is this Malay Lady, who drives a Mercedes and BLOCKED THE WHOLE DAMN SINGLE LANE DRIVEWAY! I believe she's one of the owner of the stalls outside the temple selling some food.
HELLO! I'm not trying to be racist down here, but THIS MALAY LADY, YOU WANNA HAOLIAN THAT YOU ARE DRIVING A LIMOUSINE, DO IT DURING YOUR HARI RAYA, KAKAK! It's a two-way lane and she just don't want to move despite hearing cars honking behind her. Still act one atas inside her car and not giving hazard light. Even with hazard lights on, she's still blocking the whole stretch! So inconsiderate. I haven't seen any news saying we, Chinese, doing stupid acts to bring inconvenience during their New Year.
Okay, I think I'm being too much already. Anyways, as I've said, I went to Sheng Hong Temple and there were some stalls selling foods and drinks outside the temple. Besides the Muah Chee, I bought something interesting also.
It's quite obvious from my facial expression that it does not taste so good as I expected. I don't know what is it called but I'm just interested in the smoke which I also don't know what is it called. It's cold when it's in your mouth and the biscuits don't taste good. Hahahahaha.
While sitting down and waiting for my father to finish the praying, something caught my eyes while my mum was taking my Instagram story.
A very cute male poodle! His name is Scoffy. His owner is a friendly lady and allowed me to take picture with her dog after asking for permission. We shared our experience as dog owners and pictures as well. She's also waiting for her husband to finish praying and getting blessed by our Dua Pek Kong.
There are some ornaments displaying in the temple and there's this Buddha which is there for many many years. I've seen it since I was very young.
It's looking cuter and cuter each year I see it. Hahahahaha. 😂
After this, I went to my Auntie's house, my father's eldest sister. By traditional customs, she can't be able to celebrate Chinese New Year because her mother-in-law passed away in November last year and her MIL was 104 years old. Good life already. Despite it, my Auntie still invited us to her house as usual to have gathering and steamboat. She made chilli sauce, which my brother and I find it fatabulous. Yummy yummy yum yum.
With lots of catching up with my relatives, we will take a smoke break outside her house and I find my brother pretty cool with the slippers which I don't know whose.
His attire total spoilt with this pair of kids' size slippers. Probably he wore my nephew's to avoid the trouble of wearing his shoes.
We took a family photo upon request from my Auntie, the one in red. This is not a full fall-in of my relatives. Those at the back are my cousins and their boyfriends and those in the front are my elder including my mother. I had a hard time taking this picture because I was half-squarting. My boyf haven't reach when we are taking this picture. So I went downstairs to fetch him up after he told me that he's reaching.
While waiting for my boyf downstairs, my cousins were waiting for the car, so we took a purely TANs picture.
There are 6 more TAN females who were absent from this gathering. So the three of us represent them. Hahahahahaha. Among all my cousins, these are the ones closest to me. Whenever my family has big family events, we will coordinate with each other about the meet-up.
So back to today's event, my boyf finally came and I took our first selfie for this 鸡鸡 year.
My handsome man. My cousins were all asking for him when I reached. Hahahaha. After he had the steamboat, we left to go back home to rest for tomorrow's gathering.
Now, I've finished my short stream in twitch, bathed and writing this post. Waiting for to play my 少年三国志. I shall end my post with a cute picture of mine instead of a 'Quote of the Post'.
No comments:
Post a Comment