Thursday, January 26, 2017

CNY Celebration with my Colleagues


Hello Thursday! So I rushed out after my previous blog post to attend a celebration with my colleagues at AIA Tampines and went for an Agency Reunion Dinner at KushiBar.




They are my colleagues who do roadshows together with me. We had the fun together when there are no prospect seated down. We had our sharing after the prospects left our table. We joked around and played around during the roadshow. I had to admit that it was fun to do roadshows together with them.

The celebration we had, includes rewarding the Top FSCs in the roadshow and the presenters are the Director of Agencies in AIA Tampines. After the awards, there was a short recall of all the previous roadshows. After that, we had our yearly affair, the LOUHEI. Everybody was so excited that the shredded carrots were lou-ed all over the place. It was happy and fun and everyone enjoyed this session.

After the celebration at AIA Tampines, our own agency headed down to Macpherson Road to have our Agency Reunion Dinner at KushiBar. It is buffet style and I will rate the restaurant 7/10. 




Why I rated it 7/10? First, the parking is limited as it is along the roadside. There are not many big carparks around. Second, we called for the Premium Buffet, which inludes premium items like oysters and lobster soups. I am not a fan of oysters but the serving was not so appealing. Third, their dessert DOES NOT HAVE Mochi Ice-cream and that's my favourite! Hahahahahaha. These are the three points being deducted from my rating. But I will recommend it because the price is affordable, the ambience is nice and their services is up to standard. 

The address is 526 Macpherson Road Singapore 368216. 

So as for today, I have just done my spring cleaning in the room. Two big garbage bags were being thrown out. Cleared 20% of the junks in the room. Left with only the wardrobe. It is a very tiring thing to clear a woman's wardrobe! Perhaps I shall leave it till next year. 😝

I will end this post with another 'Quote of the Post'.

Quote of the Post - 
The best way to predict your future is to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment