Monday, January 30, 2017

Chinese New Year 2017 Day 2


Annyeonghasaeyo Sunday! Today is Lunar New Year Day 2. Today is a busy day and a day that I enjoyed the most.

Slept at around 2.30am and woke up and 12.00 noon but I'm still so sleepy! 😂

My parents came over to fetch me at my boyf house and went to a temple nearby. After that, my parents came up to my boyf house for gathering. Then we left at around 4.30pm to replenish our food for my gathering at my house with my cousins and friends. 





I enjoyed myself too much that I didn't take much photos. Had 2-in-1 steamboat again and played Mahjong with my cousins. My cousins left with uber and left one more cousin here NOW having heart-to-heart talk with my mother while I'm writing this post and play my å°‘年三国志.

My shoulders are aching when I'm playing Mahjong. Think I'm too tired. My body needs to rest. Hahahahahaha.

So now, I'm preparing to go rest and get ready for tomorrow. My colleagues will be coming my house for Mahjong marathon tomorrow. I need to sleep more to reserve my energy to concentrate on winning more money.

I shall end my post with a 'Quote of the Post'.

Quote of the Post -
Enjoy Every Moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment