Hello. Welcome to my life in RED! I found out that I'm loving red slowly. I have a red car, a red hair, red nails, red clothes, everything is red. Haha. Anyways, my recent Genting trip was a disappointing one. Not because it is not fun, it is because I lose money in their casino. I think it's the first time I lose money in the casino. Haha.
My parents so 舒服 sitting at the back. Shiok shiok hor.
The weather there was cooling and very cold. I love the weather, but I'm afraid of cold. Haha. Contradicting right. I don't know how to explain. But anyways, I reached Genting at about 2.30pm. And went to check-in then go CASINO!
Me and my mama. This picture was taken in the casino. After I snapped, I realized that casino prohibit cameras. But too bad, I took a picture already. Haha.
They are having Lantern Festival Carnival at the atrium in First World. The lanterns are so colorful. There are also some booths selling their skills by drawing self portraits, wood-burning portraits, writing words on rice grain by grain. Nothing much.
We also we to try the Fish Spa. Haha. Very ticklish.
My father is like-a-relax mode. Haha. My mother said she scared.
Sat at Starbucks to tap on their Wi-Fi. The slowest Wi-Fi I ever encounter. Then my mama was cold until she became Little Brown Riding Hood. Haha.
I spent majority of my time in the Casino. Because the Outdoor Theme Park was closed for renovation. They are bringing in the Century Fox and will re-open in 2016. Gotta wait patiently.
On the last day, we went to Mushroom Farm and have our brunch. I've been there n times already but my parents never go there before.
Then we went to Chin Swee Temple. The last time I went there, it was just a temple only. Now, they have accommodation and vegetarian restaurant.
My parents trying to imitate the hand sign. Haha.
The journey back to Singapore was long and jam. I sped 180km/hr and finally reached Johor Bahru in about 3 hours. Went to my favorite massage parlour and had a good massage.
After that, we came back home and sleep. Preparing for the Monday blue. This trip was an un-arranged trip. And going to Genting is like going to another home to me. So I don't have the feeling of having a holiday. I supposed I will be going to Phuket and Bangkok in the beginning of next year. So now I just focus on my work and my studies.
P.S. I think I post more pictures of my parents instead of myself. Haha.
Today is lunar 八月十五. I wish everyone 仲秋节快乐.
































No comments:
Post a Comment