Merry Belated Christmas, everyone!
I went to Milly's at Far East to do my eyelash extension. Before that, I always have to wear a big spectacles when lazy to put on fake lashes.
And I always hated to do eyelash extension because it always hurts my eyes. I tear very easily and the glue will go into my eyes. But Milly's doesn't. It's comfortable. And I don't even know my lashes are done.
Now I just have to put on my eye-liner and simple make-up and I can't go out of my house already. Not much hassle.
My eyelash extension has lasted since last Friday and it's not dropping yet. Everything strand still there, just like untouched. The beauticians there are very friendly. I highly recommend.
Milly's Hair Lashes Nails
14 Scotts Road
#03-131
Singapore 228213
Tel: 67376723
Opertating hours: 11am - 10pm (Mon - Sun, inclusive of Public Holidays)





No comments:
Post a Comment