Hello! Bello! Aloha! Okay okay. I know I MIA for a month. Alrights. I'm busy with my work because it's the closing of financial year. So have to deal with papers. At the same time, I am also taking the exams for becoming an insurance agent. I feel that what I'm working as now won't bring me further in the future. Now I'm a secretary, 10 years later, I'm still a secretary. There is no recognition being a secretary. And I don't wanna be desk-bounded. I wanna work carefreely.
I will sure miss the moments with my colleagues. Haha. Although I'm busy, I still go in to JB for massage and petrol.
I went to a new massage parlour to try. It's at 'The Store'. There is Thai massage as well as Chinese massage. I can say the service is not bad. Just that the masseurs are kinda pushy. Kept asking whether want Gua-Sha or ear candling.
Also went to have Mookata. My second experience having Mookata at Golden Mile Complex.








No comments:
Post a Comment