Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hello 2014!



Hello 2014. You know I love you so much.

I finally completed all the modules required for being a Financial Services Consultant and had just submitted my application. And now, I'm waiting for the company and MAS to review my application. I had a lot of mixed feelings while waiting. I feel happy because I can get my hard work proven worthwhile. I'm excited because this career is a career whereby I never expected I will be in and looking forward to it. I'm sad because I had to leave all my Hello Kitty decorations in the office. I'm scared because I'm afraid that I can't meet up to my own expectations. 

1 more month and everything will change in my career. I'm waiting for it to come. 

I hope 2014 will be a good year for me. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment