Friday, February 7, 2014

Phuket Trip [17Jan14-19Jan14]



Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! This post is a backdated post. Lol. Went for a very short getaway before CNY.



Can guess where I went to? 

I went to PHUKET! It's kinda wonderful trip because I fell sick with fever and flu on the first day. Totally turned off. 

But before I fell sick, I still managed to capture photos.














After loitering at Bangla Road, I went to watch the Simon Caberat. All the "girls" are so pretty lor. 









After watching this, I went back to hotel and rest. Because I've been tolerating the head pain that I'm having while watching this show. 


My "want-to-die-liao" face. Ate 2 paracetamol pills and forced myself to wake up the next morning to play the jet-ski. 





Played halfway, I can back shore to hide in the shelter because I'm too afraid of the seawater. And I'm dragging my sick body to the water, the wind blowing caused me to feel like my bones are gonna break anytime. I feel so terrible at that time. 

I'm to weak to go anywhere. So the rest of them went to Big Buddha and Wat Chalong and I'm sleeping the the car. Only until at night, we went to the night market at Phuket Town. 


The last day morning, attempted to had a swim in the pool in my hotel. But the water is too cold. So challenge failed. Went back hotel room to pack and get ready to go back Singapore.

Now I'm waiting for March. Bangkok trip. I just pray that the airport don't close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment