I'm welcoming myself back to blogging. Update abit of my life for the past two months.
Firstly, I've officially a Financial Services Consultant representing AIA Singapore Pte Ltd. I'm so happy about it because I've been waiting for this day to come.
It's finally my turn to see my name on the namecard representing the company which I've worked for about 5 years. Until now, I still can't believe that I actually did it.
Next, I spent my Chinese New Year in Singapore. Did visitings to my relatives and friends. It's has been about 2 years that I didn't celebrate CNY.
My pretty mama and I while waiting for my dad in the temple on the first day of CNY.
I know that I'm tall enough not to wear heels. But I don't my want heels to go dusty. So I just wore it. Btw, I'm 178cm.
Second day of CNY is kinda relax mode. Didn't planned to dress up on that day. Just grab whatever I see in my wardrobe and wear it.
So my CNY is nothing interesting.
Then, I did a hair show to NK Hairworks for their D&D in February. The hairdo and makeup is seriously exaggerated.
I gotta carry my "globe" and it's not light, kinda heavy. I had a major big headache on the next day.
Then in March, this is the most happening month. I went to Bangkok and shop like a crazy.
These are the things I bought in BKK. In order to bring all these things back, I bought another luggage put pack in.
The weather is very hot there and is not as messy as I imagined even though the election has not finished yet.
I went to Gentings with my parents and a friend on the next day I landed in Singapore from BKK. It's was crazy. The weather should be cooling. But it's warmer then before. The temperature was 22 degree Celsius in the day. It's just like I'm in an air-con room in Singapore.
And then, on the next day I came back from Gentings, I got my new car. Hyundai Coupe, Tuscani. I so in love with it.
The bonnet is so shiny that it reflects the buildings. I love it so much. Tuscani has been my dream car since young and now I have a chance to own it. Although it's kinda troublesome, because it's a two-door car, but I still love it, especially the sun-roof. So relax and chilling when driving at night.
So, that's about all to update. It's April now. I can't wait for my birthday in June because I've planned for a short getaway too. Hehe. Too many getaways this year. But it's all worthwhile. Because YOLO!
It's 5.34am and I'm going to sleep. Will update again soon.
























No comments:
Post a Comment