Hello! I'm back! I know I haven't been updating my blog. Things aren't really smooth ever since I changed my job. But anyways, I will still update whenever I can.
So today, I'm gonna post about my trip to Indonesia, Bali. I went there to celebrate my birthday in advance. This is my first trip to Bali which I've been wanting to go.
Let the pictures do the talking.
I didn't take any pictures on the last day of my trip because I'm busy shopping. Hahahahahahahaha. I didn't really get to go a lot of places because somehow I feel that I was cheated by the tour guide.
So my Bali trip was enjoyable, even though it was sight-seeing. The places are nice. I will go there again.
I've already planned for my next trip in August. So I will update about my next trip when I'm back!
YOLO!
No comments:
Post a Comment