Friday, August 22, 2014

Hong Kong Trip [10Aug14 - 13Aug14]


Hello. I'm back again. Just came back from Hong Kong and Gentings. I always like to go Gentings after my holiday. 

This time round, the weather in Hong Kong is damn f*cking hot. My Miracle Bio-Water from Bio-Essence comes in handy with this kinda weather. 

I went for a 4D3N Hong Kong Trip with a day tour. So, let the pictures do the talking.
















































































































The flight was delayed due to bad weather and I'm stuck in the airport for 5 hours. So after eating dinner in the airport, my final shopping continues.

It was a fruitful trip, but I won't wanna go Hong Kong again within these few years. The weather is incredible intolerable. Haha. But the people there had improved a lot. They can speak fluent English and Mandarin. Not like two years ago, they only can understand Cantonese except for a few people.

Gotta start working and stop holiday-ing. Time is money. Hehe. Gambah-teh!

No comments:

Post a Comment