Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My thoughts


Annyeong Haseyo! Hello Everyone. I'm so sorry for neglecting this blog space for soooooooooooooo long. I'm not doing that on purpose. I'm busy with work stuffs, as well as some personal matters. Anyways, I've cut 8 inches of my hair away. Feels so shiok~~~ and also feels so light on my head. Like there's nothing much to hang on my head. LOL. Before I start typing my words, let me flood my selfies. ^^














I've been thinking about a lot of things in this period of time. There are a lot of things which I never thought of doing happening this year, or probably soon. I never expect to have these things happening in my life. But thinking about all these, my brain will switch to pessimistic mode and it caused me to tear whenever I think about it. With the past experience that I had, I tend to think a lot of things in a negative way. And I will naturally tend to handle and react to people in the way I think about them which made me feel bad because I want to avoid what will happen in my predictions. I admit I'm being selfish by doing that because I don't want to get myself being hurt again.


What do you think of when you hear about people getting married? To me, getting married is a man and a woman who are in love, decided to settle down and have their own family. Getting their desired house and planning for babies. Live in their own, but realistic, world which can make them happy and treasure every moments they had together until the day they had to be widowed. That's my kinda ideal marriage life. Not because parents wants them to get married and they got married for the sake of being told to or buy a house because the market is going down and it's more affordable to buy a house. After all, it's the life of theirs. I'm sure they have own plannings of their own future, not living in a future of their parents because their parents couldn't lead such a life which they wanted to.


I'm not brought up by a family whose parents will stay in their status as the parents of their children. My parents are my friends. My true friends who understands me well and they can let me rant my angers with vulgarities, laugh with me with my joy, cry with me with my sadness and emo with me with my emotions. Although I don't stay with them, but I will make it to go back and spend time with them, even though it's just 5 minutes. They can understand me without me saying anything and will talk to me when they knows that I'm ready to share. They understand what I want when I shake my butt. I believe there are not many parents like mine out there. So I treasure every moments with them. I take them as my example to my children in the future.




Whenever I feel low and need someone to share about it, but not my parents because I don't want them to worry, friends will always be the first one I think of. True friends stay with you throughout your whole life without judging you. They will stand in your position and will understand your feelings and thoughts. They will also share your joy and happiness, sadness and anger. They can sit down together with your parents just like they are your brother or sister. Your parents will also treat them as their own son or daughter. You will feel angry with they are being bullied or used. You will naturally share the joy and smile with them even though sometimes the things that we smile at are kinda stupid and silly. I'm so lucky that I have one true friend. So lucky to the extend that my father made her his god-daughter. 



This post is not my intention of representing anything. Just my thoughts which I think can be shared in my blog. I don't wanna get famous overnight for this post. LOL. (I think too much!)

I'm controlling my emotions now. Something like emotions management, not anger management. Emotions are the main objective which made women changed her attitude totally. Like what I always tell my friends, Women - Contradicting. 

Guess I'm really getting older. I realised I'm becoming more and more nagging. LOL. No time to waste already. Gotta settle on the important things of my life! End my post with another selfie!


No comments:

Post a Comment